Salesforce and Loggly:
A Match Made in the Clouds
SLoggly & You
Who I am.
- Salesforce Developer
What is Loggly?
What is SLoggly?
- Custom settings for setting Loggly URL
- Support for on the fly batch logging
- JSON logs in Loggly 
What SLoggly isn't
- A way to get ALL debug logs out of Salesforce
How to install SLoggly
How to use itSingle Log
Loggly.singleLog('Error Message', DateTime.now(), 'LEVEL');Batching Logs
//Enable batching Loggly.BATCH_LOGS=True; //Create new instance of the Loggly class Loggly l = new Loggly(); //Batch a message l.add('Error Message', DateTime.now(), 'LEVEL'); //Any calls to Loggly.singleLog after setting BATCH_LOGS will automatically // be batched and sent with the .flush //Flush the message queue l.flush();
Why use it?
- Logging in real time is hard in Salesforce
- Monitoring of known trouble spots
- Monitoring webservices